Being thrust into hard times managing your photo editing on Instagram has been a common problem for several account holders. This social media platform is your one stop destination to add selfies, build photo libraries, and share them on other social media channels including Facebook and Twitter. All you need to do is to get the right photo editing tool/app to organize your photos. Following are top three Instagram Photo Editing Apps that have become widely popular in the past few months.
1. Square FX
Cropping can be a real problem for many images while uploading and fitting them on the square frame on Instagram. The Square FX app can be used to prevent cropping, refit or resize the images as per choice and requirement. You can perform a number of functions with the Square FX app including:
• Changing frames, styles or colors
• Instant photo selection and placing on the frames to prevent cropping
• Save images in the photo library
• Perform functions including flipping, rotating or scaling images
• Select a background from a range of options including gradient, color and pattern to induce amazing look and effects
• The new version comes with a bug fixing feature
• Upgrade to the premium services to enjoy additional features of the app
The iTunes account holders can download this app free of cost to use the basic features. This app is built for iOS devices.
2. VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid
The VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid are available for majority of the iOS and Android 4.0 version empowered devices. This minimalist platform is suitable for creating, publishing and displaying the photography skills. The VSCO is the most exquisite platform that allows the integration and interaction between the photographers and the interested takers. In a world where images express more than texts, you can hardly find a platform that allows the power of sharing to the photographers from across the globe. VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid features and facilities are:
• Instead of Instagram filters use the VSCO preset photo-filters
• Color edit the photographs for an enhanced look before uploading on Instagram
• Compatible for using on iOS and Android based devices
• Get to know about the most astonishingly talented photographers from across the globe through VSCO journals
• Explore the gallery of pictures and pick your favorite ones
• A lot many featured tools and presets are available on the VSCO Cam Store
Snapseed app is largely developed for the iOS platform to perform several functions with your photos on Apple devices. Here are some important features of this app:
• Tweak all your photos on the iPhone and iPad
• Edit your images to change the contrasts, brightness, sharpness and saturation using the loupe tool
• Bestow a retro style to your pictures using the professional black and white filters
• Apart from Instagram, this app allows you to share an image or a selfie on other sites including Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
The tags are very important to be attached to all your images on the social media profiles including Instagram. Whether it is your business profile or a personal social sharing account, you would always want to attach details of the images. Your brand and product line gains maximized customer response through them. The hashtags on the other hand are important for the optimum visibility of your Instagram profile on the search engine. The Instagram photo editing apps allow you to perform these tasks easily.